Optimus is a unique Furniture manufacturing erp software for the furniture manufacturing industry, providing a wide range of product options, such as dimensions, fabric, colours and finishes. Products change regularly which puts more pressure on the manufacturers as there is a much shorter order to delivery cycle time than with some other manufacturing industries.
Furniture manufacturing software -Optimus supports your operations under these conditions and it provides the flexibility to configure the system according to your business processes. Unlike many rigid ERP systems, Optimus gives you the option to mould the software around your business processes.
Optimus is designed to handle complex manufacturing process in sourcing raw material and production management. Where manufacturers source materials from multiple vendors (domestic and/or overseas) Optimus provides simple to use functionality to manage these vendors. Optimus also ensures materials are not only ordered just in time but also the correct quantity is ordered to avoid tying up working capital unnecessarily on excess materials. Significant savings are gained from ordering just in time and ordering the correct quantities.
- Quote with accurate product configuration and pricing;
- Activity Based Costing (ABC);
- User define stock valuation method ( LIFO, FIFO, Last Purchase Price , dynamic average);
- MRP (Material Requirement Planning ) by Customer / Customer Department / Product;
- MRP give you online immediate raw material requirement and ready to plan the purchase and production;
- MRP screen is more interactive, we allocate Open Purchase order, occupy free stock;
- User can define the process flow for each product;
- Purchasing price control by approved price list;
- Bill of material (BOM) can be defined for different levels (based on the manufacturing process);
- Bar-coding the inventory for accurate inventory handling;
- Inventory availability check in multiple locations;
- Production order automatically created by the process flow, bill of materials and allocated to the sale order;
- Production progress data collection for efficiency analysis, production tracking and delay warning;